Be the Change Gala
4th Annual Be the Change Gala
Join us for a fun-filled night to help raise money for a great cause and to come together to recognize those who have helped make Compassion Delivered possible. We will share stories and recognize the hard work of those who support what we are doing in Stark County. We will have a photo booth, caricature pictures, live auction, live music, cotton candy, and much more. Doors open at 6:00 pm with a cocktail hour before our buffet dinner begins. The cost is $100 per person, which includes appetizers, buffet dinner and 2 drink tickets as well. Drink tickets can be used for beer, wine and/or mock tails. Tickets may be purchased using the form below. Tables this year will be 8 people per table. Sponsorship opportunities are available. Contact Amanda Anschutz at 330.575.0996 or firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or to learn more about Sponsorship.
Thank you for your support of Compassion Delivered through 2021 Be the Change Gala scheduled for Friday, October 15. We have made some changes to our gala this year that we want to make sure you are aware of. Our board of directors made the difficult decision to move from an in-person gala to a drive-thru/online gala due to an increase in COVID-19 cases and hospitalizations in our area.
Our planning committee has been working diligently to pivot the evening so it’s a fun and rewarding experience for you and also promotes the mission of Compassion Delivered. Here’s what you can expect:
- The online auction will open Friday, Oct. 8 – Friday, Oct. 15
- Drive-thru at the DoubleTree Hilton in Downtown Canton to pick up a delicious dinner including:
- Appetizers, salad, roasted chicken breast, AND beef short rib, along with side dishes and desserts!
- Drink of your choice – red wine, white wine, or a mocktail
- Additional dessert assortment provided by Sugarfuse
- 2021 Be the Change custom cut-out cookie
- Treat bag for your kids
- And more!
- Join us online at 7 p.m. to share in the mission of Compassion Delivered, get encouraged about what your support means to our organization, learn how you’re directly impacting our community, and find out if you’re the winner of any silent auction items from the online auction.
We look forward to celebrating with you on Friday, Oct. 15 at our drive-thru and online gala. While the format may be different, our mission remains the same – and we’re grateful for your support in helping us serve our community.